Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use the images in the Styled Stock Library?
In so many ways! You can use them for your personal or business needs including (but not limited to):
- Website graphics, such as backgrounds, banners, headers, buttons, etc
- Social Media graphics such as Facebook covers, Instagram Photos (by adding your own text or image first), Pinterest (by adding your own text or image first)
- Product Photos for your online shop. Simply overlay your product using an image editing software
- To create business cards and other branding collateral
- To display your design work if you are website designer/developer or graphic designer
- You do not have to give credit or attribution for the photos, but please do not claim them as your own.
What are some ways I cannot use the images?
- You cannot sell, loan, transfer, or give away images or otherwise allow a third-party to use the images in any way.
- Your membership is for your own personal / professional use. You cannot share your login information with anyone. If you share your login info, your membership will be revoked without refund.
- You cannot create derivative products from the images and sell them. For example, you cannot add text to a photo and sell it as a print. You cannot use images to create branding or logos to re-sell them (you can use the images to create your own branding / logos).
What size are the images?
All images are 3600 x 2400 JPEG files and are saved in high resolution 300 ppi. You may resize the images and change the resolution as needed.
How do I edit the images?
Simply choose an image and download it to your computer by right clicking and saving the file. Open the image in your preferred image editing program or online application. You can use Photoshop, Illustrator, Picmonkey, Canva, etc. You can then resize, crop, add text, or overlay your own products / designs to the images. Save to your computer and then upload where needed.
Do you have tutorials on how to edit photos?
Tutorial videos are coming soon, please stay tuned!
How do I get access to the stock photos?
Our styled stock photos are available by purchasing a membership to the Styled Stock Library. Photos in the stock library are exclusive to members and not sold individually or anywhere else.
How many photos can I download after becoming a member?
As many as you want! Once you sign up and become a member, you will have instant access to the complete stock library. You have unlimited downloads - so you can use as many pictures as you need, as many times as you need them. We designed our membership this way to keep things simple & affordable for you.
How many photos are currently in the stock library?
There are nearly 200 images in the stock library right now. New images are added each month so there is always fresh content!
What if I sign up and then change my mind?
You have 7 days to trial the membership. During that time, you can download images, checkout the quality, do some editing and even upload to your website. If you find that you do not want to use the images, simply email us at email@example.com within 7 days to request a refund. Once your refund is processed, your membership will be cancelled and you will no longer have a license to use the images. Due to the digital and instant download nature of these items, no refunds are allowed after 7 days.
If I decide not to renew my annual membership, can I still use the photos I previously downloaded?
Yes! You can continue to use all the photos you downloaded during your paid membership. Anything you downloaded up to the point that your membership expires is yours to use as long as you want. If you do not renew, your access to the membership site will be revoked and you will not be able to see or access any new images after your account expires.
How much is the membership fee?
Please see the Styled Stock Library page for more information and to sign up. Your membership fee will be automatically billed annually, unless you cancel your subscription.
Are there any additional charges after the membership fee? Do you charge a fee per photo?
There are no per-photo charges. Once you become a member you can download as many photos as you want, it's all included in the annual membership fee and you will not incur any additional charges.
I'm having trouble logging in or downloading photos, can you help me?
We sure can! Please contact us and let us know of any issues.
I am a web designer / graphic designer and I want to use your photos for my client work, can I?